- Use of Personally Identifiable Information by Company.
- Opt-Out Communications. You may opt-out during the Site registration process or at other times when you submit personally identifiable information. The information you provide may be used by Company to create and deliver to you our newsletters, surveys or other communications containing product information, tips or promotions (“Communications”). If you prefer not to receive such Communications, please opt-out of receiving these communications. If you do opt-out and later decide that you would like to receive these communications, see Section 13 (Choice/Opt-In) below.
- Communications to Serve You. If you have elected to provide us with your contact information, e.g., by registering at the Site, emailing our Customer Service department or placing an order, we may provide you with service related announcements concerning the Site or contact you regarding your customer service requests or your order. For example, all registered users will receive a welcoming email to confirm their registration. These types of communications are necessary to serve you, respond to your concerns and to provide the high level of customer service that Company offers its customers.
- Disclosure of Personally Identifiable Information.
- Fraud Protection and Compliance with Law. We may disclose any information, including personally identifiable information, we deem necessary, in our sole discretion, to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request. We may also exchange information, including personally identifiable information, with other companies and organizations for credit fraud protection and risk reduction.
- Special Events. If you elect to participate in any promotions, sweepstakes, surveys, questionnaires or other events during your visit to our Site, the rules or terms and conditions for those events may indicate that your personally identifiable information will be shared with third parties. By choosing to participate and submitting your personally identifiable information with respect to such events, you consent to disclosure of your personally identifiable information to such third parties.
- Business Transfers. As we continue to develop our business, we might sell certain of our assets. In such transactions, user information, including personally identifiable information, generally is one of the transferred business assets, and by submitting your personal information on the Site you agree that your data may be transferred to such parties in these circumstances.
- Pixel Tags and Tracking Technology. When you visit this Site or view one of our emails, we may use pixel tags (also called “clear” gifs), tracking links and/or similar technology to note some of the pages you visit on our Site and personalize your experience. We may also use pixel tags to determine what types of email your browser supports. We may use the information collected through pixel tags, tracking links and similar technology in combination with your personally identifiable information.
- Use of Aggregate Information. We may use the information you provide in aggregate (non-personally identifiable) form for internal business purposes, such as generating statistics and developing marketing plans. We may collect, store or accumulate certain non-personally identifiable information concerning your use of the Site, such as information regarding which of our pages are most popular. We may share or transfer non-personally identifiable information with or to our affiliates, licensees and partners.
- Children under 18. We cannot prohibit minors from visiting the Site. We must rely on parents, guardians and those responsible for supervising children under 18 to decide which materials are appropriate for such children to view and/or purchase.
- Security. We offer secure web pages to collect certain kinds of user information and we store certain kinds of data in encrypted form. We follow reasonable technical and management practices to help protect the confidentiality, security and integrity of data stored on our system. While no computer system is completely secure, we believe the measures implemented by our web site reduce the likelihood of security problems to a level appropriate to the type of data involved. In addition, We implement various security measures in accordance with industry standards to protect the security of your personal information both online and offline. If you have any questions about security at the Site, you can email us by clicking here: info@WCAPFinancial.com
- Updating Your Information. You may have the ability to review, change and/or correct the personally identifiable information at any time by logging in and clicking “My Info” in your personal administration console (if you have a service package with us). You may request that we deactivate your account by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Choice/Opt-In. You may opt-out of receiving future Communications from Company when you register at the Site or otherwise provide your contact information to Company. You may change your preferences at any time by revising your profile as listed in Section 12 above, clicking the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of any email Opt-In Communication you receive from us and following the instructions provided therein, or by emailing at email@example.com.
- Legal disclaimer. This Site operates AS-IS and AS-AVAILABLE, without liability of any kind. We are not responsible for events beyond our direct control. This Privacy and Security Policy is governed by California law, excluding conflicts of law principles.
- Comments. We have taken great measures to ensure that your visit to the Site is an excellent one and that your privacy is constantly respected. If you have any questions, comments or concerns about the Site's privacy practices, please contact us by email by clicking here: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Site policies, modification and severability. Please review our other policies, such as our Terms and Conditions posted on the Site. These policies also govern your visit to Site. We reserve the right to make changes to the Site, policies, and these Privacy Policies at any time. If any of these conditions shall be deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that condition shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining condition.
WCAP Business Services, LLC
12162 South Business Park Drive
Building 2 Ste. 214
Draper UT 84020
Copyright ©2015 WCAP Business Services, LLC